What to watch out for

  • I write my questions about the product.
  • I avoid questions about the availability, price and course of my order.
  • I protect my personal information and do not publish it.
  • I do not use obscene or offensive expressions.

See in detail the terms of use for the Product Questions

All questions
serafimsougioultzis1

Καλησπέρα, Εχω ενα προβλημα με τα συγκεκριμένα ηχεια. Οταν ειναι συνδεδεμένα με Bluetooth, δεν μπορώ να αυξομειωσω την ένταση απο τον υπολογιστή ή το κινητό. Όταν ειναι συνδεδεμενα με καλωδιο jack ολα καλα. Ξερει κανεις τι πρεπει να κανω; (ο υπολογιστής εχει Windows 10 και το κινητο Android 7.0)

Username

1 Reply

georulez

Εχω το ιδιο προβλημα βρηκα αυτη τη λυση

https://social.technet.microsoft.com/Forums/azure/en-US/71e51613-721d-45aa-9b94-34fbce8472bc/bluetooth-volume-problem-after-windows-10-april-2018-update?forum=win10itprosetup

From the beginning:

  1. Download: Driver Version: 1.3.842.3 (second position), from: http://www.driverscape.com/download/bluetooth-stereo.

  2. Extract the files, it should end with new folder: 'realtek_bluetooth_3_842_842_01082015_driver".

  3. Open 'device manager' and find name of your bluetooth stereo in 'Sound, Video and Games controller'.

  4. Right click and --> Update Driver Software.

  5. 'Browse my computer for driver software'.

  6. 'Let me pick from a list of device drivers on my computer'.

  7. 'Have disk'.

  8. 'Browse' --> Find this 'realtek_bluetooth' folder and take 'Win8X64' to install.

  9. Should be fine!

  10. Peace.

Which driver should we select exactly inside the Win8X64 folder ? (is it compatible with windows 10 x64 ?)

I tried : ...\realtek_bluetooth_3.842.842.01082015\BT_Driver\Win8X64 but windows refuses to install it. Compatibility issues i guess.

Thank you.

Username