What to watch out for

  • I write my questions about the product.
  • I avoid questions about the availability, price and course of my order.
  • I protect my personal information and do not publish it.
  • I do not use obscene or offensive expressions.

See in detail the terms of use for the Product Questions

All questions
Lev_Savin

Could you please confirm two specifications of the exact laptop you are selling?

Does this specific model have an HDMI 2.1 port, with support for 4K at 60 Hz? The product page currently says “HDMI 2.1: No”, so I would like to confirm this.
Is the installed RAM 32 GB DDR5 or 32 GB DDR4? The product description says DDR5, but I have seen different specifications for this model.

Could you please confirm the exact RAM type and HDMI version of the laptop that will be shipped?

Thank you!

Username