What to watch out for

  • I write my questions about the product.
  • I avoid questions about the availability, price and course of my order.
  • I protect my personal information and do not publish it.
  • I do not use obscene or offensive expressions.

See in detail the terms of use for the Product Questions

All questions
Spyros_Tzoras

Hello. Before ordering the ASUS ExpertBook P3 G2 PM3606CHA-MB0193, could you please confirm:
1. Is it brand new, in a factory-sealed box?
2. Is the processor AMD Ryzen 7 8840HS (not Ryzen 7 260)?
3. Is the 16GB RAM installed as 1x16GB or 2x8GB?
4. The listing says 3 years warranty. Is this the official ASUS international warranty, or the shop's warranty? If there is a fault, where is the repair done?
5. Can you ship it with extra protective packaging?

Username

1 Reply

Paylos_Kontaxakis

brand new, in a factory-sealed box processor AMD Ryzen 7 8840HS RAM installed as 1x16GB protective packagingisok.

Username