What to watch out for

  • I write my questions about the product.
  • I avoid questions about the availability, price and course of my order.
  • I protect my personal information and do not publish it.
  • I do not use obscene or offensive expressions.

See in detail the terms of use for the Product Questions

All questions
Elena_Hrapay

Subject: Inquiry about Dell UltraSharp U3223QE Refurbished Monitor (Grade A)

Dear Seller / Support Team,

I am writing to inquire about the Dell UltraSharp U3223QE (31.5" 4K IPS) refurbished monitor, Grade A, that you are offering for €625.00.

Before making a purchase decision, I would be grateful if you could kindly clarify a few details:

1) Warranty: What is the duration and scope of the warranty provided with this refurbished unit? Is it a manufacturer's (Dell) warranty or a seller's warranty?
2) Condition: Could you please provide more details on what "Grade A" classification means in your store? Does it guarantee no dead or stuck pixels and a flawless cosmetic appearance (no scratches, dents)?
3) Contents: What is included in the box? Does it come with all original cables (e.g., USB-C cable), the power adapter, and the stand?
4) Return Policy: What is your return policy for this item if I encounter any issues upon receipt?
Thank you for your time and assistance. I look forward to your response.

Sincerely,
Elena

Username