What to watch out for

  • I write my questions about the product.
  • I avoid questions about the availability, price and course of my order.
  • I protect my personal information and do not publish it.
  • I do not use obscene or offensive expressions.

See in detail the terms of use for the Product Questions

All questions
Grigoris_Maouris

Γνωριζει κανεις πως ενεργοποιεις το Gsync/Freesync απο τις ρυθμισεις του μονιτορ?,γτ ενω το ενεργοποιω στο nvidia control panel δν λειτουργει παρολα αυτα.

Username

2 Replies

Niku_Balla

I own a lg 27gp850-b and I loved how the colors were vibrant and true to the original (eg: white shows as white).
The Dell G2724D's SRGB/Standard mode displays white with a yellow tinge, which unfortunately isn't to my liking. I loved every other aspect of it especially for a budget 1440p monitor.

Username
manos.kleo

Longshot και εκ των υστερων απαντηση αλλα μηπως ενεργοποιώντας το console mode δουλευει.

Username